• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Horde: Adding Folders to Virtual Inbox

davorg

Basic Pleskian
I have a (large) number of mail folders on my IMAP server. I don't want to check them all for new mail. I have half a dozen or so that I want to check for new mail. I'd like to configure Horde so that new email in those few folders appear in the virtual inbox folder.

I know it's possible to do this, as I had it working on an older server. But I can't work out how to do it. Reading the docs, they say that all I need to do is to subscribe to the folders. I've tried that and it doesn't seem to work.

Any advice appreciated,

Thanks,

Dave...

I've worked out the answer. I'll note it here in case it helps someone else.

In order to see unread messages in the Virtual Inbox you don't just need to subscribe to the folder. You also need to mark the folder as "check for new mail". I suppose that's obvious in retrospect :-/

Cheers,

Dave...

Back