• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde Addressbook: DB Error: no such field

H

Herby

When trying to add a contact to the addressbook I can choose between 2 A.Books ("Mein Adressbuch" and "Privates Adressbuch")

When adding a contact to "Mein Adressbuch" i get the following error:

Beim Hinzufügen dieses Kontakts ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte wenden Sie sich an Ihren Systemadministrator für weitere Hilfe.DB Error: no such field

translated:
When adding this contact an error occured. Please ask your system administrator for further assistance..DB Error: no such field

You can check the tables using the following command.

mysqlcheck -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` horde

Then give the command as follows:

mysqlcheck -r -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` horde

and add the horde_datatree and horde_datatree_attributes tables.

Just adding tables without fields wouldnt do much I guess?

What does this do and does it actually work?

I have a user complaining about this very error in managing their address book. I'm not inclined to just launch commands without having a better idea what it's going to do and what I'm doing. Does anybody know a little bit more about this that they can share? Thanks.

Follow-up on my previous post

I did some reading on the mysqlcheck command. It appeared to be a good thing so I squinted my eyes and held my breath while I entered the commands.

Everything came back and said it was okay. However, my user still reports the error. Ideas??

Back