• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde and Plesk 7.5

Netcontac

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I recently upgraded my VPS to Plesk 7.5.3 and Horde got multiple changes from the version I use to work with. There disappear Kronolith (Calendar) and Turba (Contact manager), it causes a problem because some users worked with them and they lost their information.

Is there a way to set Horde and its components to work with the domain quotas but free of the upgrades in Plesk.

Otherwise, What Webmail “Hotmail” alike is good for being deployed within each domain?

Greetings,

Netcontac

For the Horde/IMP add-ons, either go back to the Plesk Server Updater and have it install the 'Additional Horde (webmail) components for Plesk' package, or download and reinstall Krono/Turba.

What happened is that 7.5.3 they changed the directory structure for horde and the addons are not automatically reinstalled during the base upgrade.

Numerous other threads regarding this exist...

Thank you jamesyeeoc.

I made what you say, but my question goes further. I think no business can depend of the engineers of Plesk and their great ideas. After all, Plesk is just a control panel and most not be intrusive with applications. There are a lot of new technologies, specially those related to movil devices that we can not expect that they take care in the mid time.

This is why I asked if someone knows a way to liberate Horde or to use another product (Also removing the webmail feature out of Plesk).

Sincerely,

Netcontac

Back