• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

horde attachments wont work

D

devindull

Out of nowhere horde stopped allowing us to attach files, and the option Button in "Composition" stopped working. Would
disable_functions = "dl,phpinfo,shell_exec,passthru,exec,popen,system,proc_get_status,proc_nice,proc_open,proc_terminate,proc_close" affect it?

-

Ok PHP doesn't affect it, I reverted back and it was ok. Also, I searched the horde conf.php and it has "true" to enable attachment stuff.
$conf['mailbox']['show_attachments'] = true;
$conf['compose']['link_all_attachments'] = true;
$conf['compose']['link_attachments'] = true;

I still have not gotten this fixed. Anyone out there know how to get Horde attachments when composing to work? The button to attach files isn't even present.

have you done any changes to your plesk /server installation?

No, but I now realize after some testing that Plesk doesn't support the new PERL versions. Which is pathetic, as many new server applications use it. So, I've done the "use.perl system" to get back to the old one. Even by doing so, Plesk is still entirely F$CKED so I have to do an entire reinstall and remigrate 128.2GB of websites.

Originally posted by devindull
No, but I now realize after some testing that Plesk doesn't support the new PERL versions. Which is pathetic, as many new server applications use it. So, I've done the "use.perl system" to get back to the old one. Even by doing so, Plesk is still entirely F$CKED so I have to do an entire reinstall and remigrate 128.2GB of websites.

lmao you seem pretty pissed of

which platfrom are you going into?

I bought my license from plesk thinking they were going to support for 1 year but they only did for one month so ... I think its better to buy it from your server

Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by pg_manage: Unable to start PostgreSQL. 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/restart_services.php:28 psaerror(string "Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by pg_manage: Unable to start PostgreSQL. 1")

Jesus, I just did a freaking entire reinstall and PostgreSQL wont start, but everything else does. Heck with it I guess unless you have any advice. I'm using FreeBSD 4.11 with a uname script I wrote to pretend it's 4.9. I have about eleven FBSD 4.11 boxes that I admin running various versions of Plesk, mainly the latest, and they have NO problems. All compiled the same...

hi , i am having a similar problem , how did you fix you situation

thanks

Back