• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde not creating "Sent Emails" folder

S

Spokuz

Hi

The horde isnt creating the sent emails folder and, when creating a new email, it does not have the "leave copy in the sent emails" folder.

Anyone know how to add this?

i never see that on horde, because that i want to change it, Horde not have sent mails.

I have the same problem. I have seen that on another webhost I use and they are using an older version than Horde 3.1.7 (what I have).

Any direction would help

Ok, i allready know why this happen. It's because i'm using the standard (free) version of MailEnable that doesn't support the storage of sent e-mails. It's possible to solve this if for instance we update for MailEnable Pro version.

:)

Are you sure? I am confused as to the role Horde has in email setup. Looking at mailenable.com on the PRO edition, it says it has calendaring etc, doesn't Horde have that too? Also doesn't Horde have an address book? To me it seems like a duplication. I do get mailenable pro, do I still use Horde for email or will it be a choice between Horde & mailenable?

Any clarification would be helpful.

Hello i have the same problem, there are any news ? Thanks

Back