• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde problem.

W

winchap

Hello everybody,

We have just purchased windows 2003 Server with plesk. Setup my first domain and email account.

Now the problem is horde does not show folder options there, like inbox, sent items. etc..

Also after logging in i get the below given errors.

Notice: Undefined index: delimiter in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\imp\lib\IMAP\Tree.php on line 66

Notice: Undefined index: showunsub in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\imp\lib\IMAP\Tree.php on line 74

Warning: explode(): Empty delimiter. in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib\Horde\IMAP\Tree.php on line 464

Is anybody there to help me with this.

Thanks in Advance.

i beleive the horde along with plesk does not support creation of folders.....please vtry to use the ubimei mail client in the plesk application vault as a work around

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. But it does work for other accounts on the server. I can see the folders INBOX,INBOX.Sent etc...

Please let me know if there's a way around.

Hey

As far as I know Horde can show folders only if IMAP support enabled. ME Standard not supports IMAP. ME PRO supports IMAP but doesn't work with Horde (but it has own Web mail). Merak and Smarter mail have IMAP support and own Web mail services.
One bad thing - ME Pro, Merak and Smarter Mail are not free..

Hi,

Does anyone know if SWsoft is planning to release a new Plesk for Windows version that will support saving of sent mail in Webmail without buying additional software?

Thanks.

Back