• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Hosting settings do not get updated in spite of plesk saying they have been updated

Adri

New Pleskian
Hi

I am trying to change some hosting settings for my domain, I have tried this with other domains o the server and they all present the same issue.

When I change a setting (eg. PHP version) and then press Apply, or acceps, I get the message "Settings were updated successfuly" . However, my settings have not been updated.

Eg:
1. I select php version 7.1.5 from the dropdown -> It is selected correctly
2. Press Apply
3. I get the message "Settings applied correctly"

Expected result: PHP version 7.1.5 is applied
Actual result: PHP version 5.5.9 is still the applied one (see image)

Could you gime me any tips on how to debug this issue?

Regards

Expected result: PHP version 7.1.5 is applied
Actual result: PHP version 5.5.9 is still the applied one (see image)
Would you please share your System & Version and it seems the image wasnt attached :-(
based on the Information it seems you are far behind the actuall versions and an update might solve it

see also Knowledgebase: How to set another default PHP version for new subscriptions? the section "Change the PHP version for one existing subscription"
How to get a list of all domains from which are using a specific PHP handler?

Last edited:
Back