• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Hosting subscription expiry date

I have a general hosting package service plan that has its validity set to 1 year. Basically, I transfered a handful of clients' hosting onto a Plesk VPS part-way through their yearly term.

These hosting packages need a custom renewal date, which I can setup through the customize subscription page. However, when doing this the subscriptions are locked for syncing. When unlocking and re-syncing, the renewal date reverts to 1 year from the subscription setup date. BTW, I am not using Business Manager as this is not installed on the VPS.

In Plesk 10, I was able to change the renewal date without locking the subscription for syncing.

Is this something that I can no longer do with Plesk 11? If so, is there a way of changing the subscription setup date in the psa database so the renewal date can be changed that way?

Hope my problem makes sense! If not, please ask, any help much appreciated!

Dave

Anyone know if this has been fixed in the latest V 11.5?

Back