• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How can I add a mailbox from ASP

W

wabakr

Hi all
I really need this URGENT
I need to make my clients add their mailbox and also check if their username is availble or not from ASP page , can I ?

by taking in concern that I'm running on windows server 2003 and uusing plesk 6.5(it is really great) and also Mailenabled standered edition .

In order to do this you will have use the API CLI (command line interface). There is documentation on it available on the website.

I done every thing

Hi,
I download the description file of the API and I work around it to make it work and no way
not even a single function :(

can It related with Plesk or what?

c:\program files\swsoft\plesk\admin\bin\mail.exe -c <mail_name>@<domain>

That will create a box. You just have to build the ASP script to run it. If you need this done, email me and we can work something out. Our company does coding work.

It works But.....

it's work
but the account is disable and use the control panel pnly not the pop3 option

how can i change the user password
or how to run an exe cmd from the asp page?

If you need to know how to run exe files via ASP I recommend researching on devshed, MSDN, or others. It is done via Windows scripting and they have better examples than what I could post here as most of ours are buried in other coding.

http://www.plesk.com/doc/plesk_for_win/plesk_6.5_advanced_features/ch04.html

That link provides all information regarding the API and using the mail.exe including all the switches. Using this and information you can find on scripting and running command line utilities you can build an ASP page to do this.

Again, if you need help, we do offer programming services and this isn't that long of a job.

Back