1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How can I add custom Skeleton Directories?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by acidbox, Sep 28, 2005.

1. acidbox

acidbox Guest

So here is my dilema.

I am trying to make a custom skeleton for Plesk 7.5.4 and am running into an issue.

The documentation says that it will only recognize certain directories, i.e.

I need to be able to deviate from this for two reasons.

a.) I want to add some custom files to the /lib/ and /usr/ directories

b.) I want to create another top-level directory (i.e. customdir)

There has to be a way around this. Anyone know how to do this?

If not, is there a way I can get Plesk to run a custom bash script while creating a domain? That way I could write the code to put the correct files in place and plesk could just run the script after it does its thing...

Let me know :)

2. Whistler

Whistler Guest

Yes... Ever checked the manual?

http://download1.sw-soft.com/Plesk/Plesk7.5/Doc/plesk-7.5r-sdk-html/docs/event_manager/index.html

The Event Manager will do the trick - look for "Physical Hosting created" and "Subdomain created"

3. acidbox

acidbox Guest

Thanks I figured that part out.

One question.

When I use <new_system_user_password> in my bash script, it outputs xxxxxx instead of the actual password. Is there some way to reveal the REAL password instead of a bunch of x's?