1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How can I apply new changings to another

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ismailozatay, Dec 23, 2008.

1. ismailozatay

ismailozatay Guest

Hello,

I have 2 plesk server. I use second one as a backup server. I want my main server to do any changings on the second one when I add a new mailbox or etc. Is it possible to do this or anybody tell me the other ways ?

Regards,

Ismail

2. gorilych

gorilych Guest

yes, this is possible (to some extent) with plesk events. check documentation on this matter.

However i think that using plesk backup utilities will be more easier and sane.

3. Amin Taheri

Amin Taheri Golden Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

It is definately easier to basically do a migration manager every day or every week (delete everyone on second server and migration everyone to the second box) - its basically the same thing as a backup/restore.

If you dont want to go that route and want an automated solution, would you have to build a series of events that would call the API on the second server using XMLRPC in either perl, php, python, etc.