1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How can I see the seconds hard drive

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Shawn M, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Shawn M

Shawn M Basic Pleskian

Hi,

How can I see the seconds hard drive in Plesk?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    What do you mean? To see where exactly?

3. Shawn M

Shawn M Basic Pleskian

Hi,

I want to see the space on the second drive in Plesk, vs using SSH to see it.

Thanks!

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    I would like to bring to your notice that actually the Disk space in Plesk shows the space on the partition where vhosts are
    configured, i.e. where domains are stored. You can move the vhosts data to new hard drive but you cannot use both the hard disks. You can use the following utility /usr/local/psa/bin/transvhosts.pl to change the Vhosts directory if needed.
    It is possible to configure Parallels Plesk Panel to see system partition and VHOSTS partition, but if you add one more HDD where no Parallels Plesk Panel data is located - it will not be visible either. Otherwise, you may apply workaround:
    You may move domains onto your new disk then Plesk will show the disk space of the new disk. Please refer to the following KB articles:
    http://kb.odin.com/en/1165
    http://kb.odin.com/en/1186