• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

how can I solve PLESK problem?

D

deneme

Guest
I spent 32 hours to solve my problem.
Is there any body to help to solve PLESK problem?
I searched all search engine
I reinstalled psa-7.5.4xxxx with rpm -Uvh psa-7xxxx

But I didnt any solution.
PLESK bumps

What is your idea???


Domain list gives error
----------------------
StatInfo::getSysDiskSpaceInfo() failed:devices number <= 0
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:111 SiteAppPackageManager::checkSiteAppPackageRequires()
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:985 DomainControlForm->checkSiteAppPackageRequires(object of type SiteAppPackage, string "domain", string "54")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:321 DomainControlForm->_detect_site_builder(string "vrt_hst", boolean true, boolean false, string "54", string "domain.com", string "[email protected]", NULL "")
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:154 DomainControlForm->assign(object of type BsDomain)


server>>service management gives error
------------------
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.WebServerManager.php:201 psaerror()
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ServiceControl.php:86 WebServerManager->getWebServerPackage()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ServiceControl.php:259 ServiceControl->chkServiceObjects()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.RestartServForm.php:86 ServiceControl->getServiceName()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/restart_services.php:42 RestartServForm->assign()


server>> IP address button gives error
---
Unable to defime main IP address


server >>system time error
---------------------
timemng failed:
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_set_sys_t.php3:60 psaerror(string "timemng failed: ")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/sys_time.php3:130 get_sys_t()
 
Back
Top