• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I edit an existing SiteBuilder template?

S

sparhawk

I need to add a simple image to the footer of the existing templates.

I read through the documentation, samples, and forum articles on creating a custom template. what i want to know is how to edit an existing template. The directory structure of the existing templates seems to be different.

For example, looking at \sitebuilder\repository\design i can see a list of templates. Choosing one of these (for example: aa-03) pulls up two subdirectories: _Source and App_Themes. Both of these directories seem to contain items i would need for editing the template, instead of everything being under a "Themes" directory.

I just need to know if there is any easy way to edit these templates, or do i basically have to rebuild each one as a new custom template.

Any feedback is appreciated.

You need to figure out the name of the image which you need to replace (for example, by checking source of the page). After that find this image in Repository\Design\<template_name>\App_Themes\" folder and replace by one what you wish to have but use the same size. Try this. Of course it is better to compile new one but this way should also work although I did not try it. Hope it helps.

Back