1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How do I force creation of a Windows "Plesk Domain User" with a new Client Account?

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Suggestions and Feedback' started by dbasch, Mar 14, 2010.

1. dbasch

dbasch Guest

Hi all,

I am trying to stick to using Plesk for user administration on my Windows box.

When I create a Plesk "client account" a corresponding Windows "Plesk Domain User" account is not created.

A Windows "Plesk Domain User" appears ONLY when the Plesk "client account" creates a new Plesk domain.

I would guess that Plesk does not create the Windows user account until it is necessary.

tl;dr
    Can I force the creation of a Windows "Plesk Domain User" account when I create a new Plesk "Client Account"?

Thanks for the help everyone!

Derek

2. dbasch

dbasch Guest

I discovered that creating a Plesk Web User will create a new Windows "Plesk Domain User" account.

Problem solved :)