• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

How do I kick of port 8443

A

abacab

Guest
Hi I have upgraded to Plesk 8 for sure this time one problem I had was when I pointed my browser to https://hostname:8443 a blank page was produced no login box.

I was given a licence key by the end user so I thought OK I will install that maybe it needed a new licence key now it has stopped listening all together on 8443.

I am wondering to give the server a reboot to see if all comes back to life.

regards
abacab
 
Hi I have discover /usr/local/psa/conf/httpds.conf and there is a listen directive for 8443 , but still do not under stand why this has not been loaded in should /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf call it
 
2 httpd

There is 2 differents apache httpd .
1 for admin listening to 8443 and 1 for domains listening to 80
 
Back
Top