• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How Do I Submit A Pre-Paid Incident?

NeuroPsyche

Regular Pleskian
I purchased pre-paid incidents several months ago when I updated my SUS for Plesk and Sitebuilder...
I don't know why I'd have to update the SUS for Sitebuilder because it seems to be included in Plesk CP now... But, none-the-less, you sent me an email requesting that the Sitebuilder SUS be renewed and you took my money...

With that put aside, I'd like to submit a pre-paid incident but I've been getting emails back to me with no subject from your techs saying that the ticket was closed. ... It was never opened, nor was the pre-paid incidents ever used, thus why would they be closed?

I'm having issues with API Applications... I cannot install/load/etc API modules/programs.

Since Sitebuilder v.5 lacks all the abilties of blog, forum, image gallery, etc. my customers want an alternative to what was available in Sitebuilder v4.5. The Plesk CP v.10.x manual says that the Sites have to be manually converted to Sitebuilder v.5 from Sitebuilder v.4.5 and previous but they cannot because Sitebuilder v.5 does not have any of the modules Sitebuilder v.4.5 had such as what was mentioned above(image gallery, forum, blog, registration, site pal, site map, google map, etc.).

I need help. I paid for the help and I'd like to use the pre-paid incidents....

What can I do?

Did you try to ask your sales representative or call to nearest Parallels office?

Back