• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How many people upgraded to 8.4 without issues ..

No problems. Fedora Core 4. I already had my e-mail system make users type full e-mail addresses as user names for security reasons so upgrade was flawless.

Same here, i really dont see why i would want them use short name, i am sure it is all about individual preference but i will rather make it hard for spammers to hack the account.

I upgraded our servers without issues, im still not sure tho of DomainKeys usage, i have been trying it with my main domain, and i cant see how it is helping us to receive less spam, the spam level of that domain is still on the usual ratio. but the rest, works prety fine.

DomainKeys is the issue with Google only

I've turned off DomainKeys and Dr.Web and we are back to normal. We still get SpamAssassin stopping a lot, but other than that, all is running smoothly.

The redirects issue only affects email sent from Google/Yahoo accounts to an email account with a redirect to a Google account, and then only if DomainKeys are turned on. Redirects to other emails don't seem to be an issue.

I see domainkey fails no matter if it is on, off, or sign only the setting with somebody@gmail -> somebody@pleskdomain -> somebody@yahoo

Google works after rebuild

We were able to get Google redirects to work after we turned Domain Keys off AND turned of Dr.Web AV - both had to be off, then we rebuilt all mail boxes with --spam-only - have done a number of testes and all is working.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone had issues with upgrade from 8.3 to 8.4 on Debian Etch ?

My current version of Plesk is :

psa v8.3.0_build83080131.20 os_Debian 4.0

I can read about CentOS / RedHat on this thread...but nothing about Debian

Thanks for you help :)

Back