• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How so you see all template options when editing an existing site?

rickuz

New Pleskian
We've switched over from Sitebuilder 4.5 to Web Presence Builder and are having some issues. We're using it within cPanel. One of the known issues is that web designs don't always convert neatly, so many of these sites will need to pick new templates. I cannot see how in the application you can pick from all existing templates if you have a site that is imported over from Sitebuilder. From trying it within the application and what the documentation says, it appears that you get a sample of 16 random templates that change, plus 8 designer templates that stay the same. The only way I can find to see additional templates is to hit the back button to go back to cPanel, and then click the edit button again. There seems to be no way to see all of the template categories and then to be able to pick templates from a category that makes the most sense for the website. Am I missing something?

Back