• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

How to add Billing Manager to AWS Marketplace Plesk Panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yabado

Regular Pleskian
I installed and deployed an instance of Plesk Panel via the AWS Marketplace.
Everything looks great, but I cannot figure out how to add the Billing Manager to the panel.
I need this as I am coming from using WHMCS and would rather have a more integrated solution.

I have also found it very difficult to figure the correct avenue to get support. The follow up email I got after delaying the instance refers me to a phone number. I call that number only to get a "full voicemail box" message. That really starts off on the wrong foot. I am new to Plesk Panel, I hope this is not the kind of support they provide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back