1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to automaticaly delete SPAM on the server ?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Toepes, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Toepes

Toepes Guest

I have a windows 2003 server with plesk 7.5.6, webmail and spamassassin installed. In know that in a Linux version of plesk there was a possibility to have spam deleted automaticaly in webmail by applying mailfilters.

Now i can't find a way to have these messages deleted. Is there a way that spam will be deleted (not in a mailclient) on the server ?

2. Pavluha

Pavluha Guest

First please turn on Plesk - Server - Spam - "Personal settings" flag.
    After that check Plesk - Domains - domain.com - Mail - email@doamin.com - Spam - General - "What to do with spam mail" to Delete value

3. Toepes

Toepes Guest

:rolleyes: Sometimes a solution is that easy that you don't think about it.

Thank you for your help !

4. tinyforks

tinyforks Guest

The Personal settings option is greyed out. I am running 7.5.6 on Windows 2003, and using SmarterMail 3.0 Ent. for the mail server.