• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to buy a Plesk Web Host for VPS License?!

DamienG

New Pleskian
Hi Folks,

Upgraded our Plesk 10 server to a fortnight ago, and realised I'd better go organise a Plesk 12 license. Except I can't seem to buy one?!

I go to http://odin.com/products/plesk/how-to-buy/ and click on Buy from Parallels, and up comes a screen only giving options to buy the Physical server version, at $20/month more expensive..

I checked around the partners, and none of them seemed to just sell licenses by themselves :(

How do we buy Plesk 12 licenses??

Thanks,

Damien

Thanks Igor,

Managed to buy a license finally :)

Except now it's not accepting the license, giving the following error:
Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use Plesk, you need to obtain and install a new valid license key.
The license key is intended only for use with Parallels Plesk operating inside the following virtual environments: Parallels Virtuozzo Containers, VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, Parallels Server.

It's Win 2012 R2 in a Xen HVM on Citrix XenServer 6.2. Any ideas where to go from here?

Back