• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to Change Appearance in Plesk Panel?

tytrellwell

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.46
Merhaba, pleks admin panelde görünümü değiştiremiyorum aşağıdaki gibi tools / settings'de Interface Management. gözükmüyor.

nereden düzeltebilirim?

1436073440.png

3712254997.png

I understand that you cannot change the view from "Power user" to "Service provider" in your Plesk panel, because you do not see the "Tools & Settings > Interface Management" menu entry. "Interface Management" is a menu item under "Plesk Appearance". If you cannot find the menu item there, it might have been removed in the current view. To enable it, first click on Plesk > Restricted Mode Settings. There check the "Plesk Appearance" checkbox titled "Interface Management". Then click "Apply" or "OK" at the bottom of the page. Or simply uncheck the "Restricted mode" checkbox on that page to disable restrictions altogether.

I understand that you cannot change the view from "Power user" to "Service provider" in your Plesk panel, because you do not see the "Tools & Settings > Interface Management" menu entry. "Interface Management" is a menu item under "Plesk Appearance". If you cannot find the menu item there, it might have been removed in the current view. To enable it, first click on Plesk > Restricted Mode Settings. There check the "Plesk Appearance" checkbox titled "Interface Management". Then click "Apply" or "OK" at the bottom of the page. Or simply uncheck the "Restricted mode" checkbox on that page to disable restrictions altogether.

To enable it, first click on Plesk > Restricted Mode Settings. There check the "Plesk Appearance" checkbox titled "Interface Management". Then click "Apply" or "OK" at the bottom of the page. Or simply uncheck the "Restricted mode" checkbox on that page to disable restrictions altogether.
Hi Bitpalast,
I have the same problem and unfortunately the solution described above does not work for me.

I have set up a new VPS server at Contabo, but still without domains (Ubuntu 22 and Plesk 18.0.49).
I have only made the basic settings so far.
In the left column at the bottom there is no "Change View" button (see screenshots)
Also in Tools and Settings under Plesk Appearance the possibility to manage the interface is missing.
Thanx for any help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-01 215339.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-01 215339.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2023-01-01 215416.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-01 215416.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 2
Plesk Obsidian Web Admin Edition
In Web Admin Edition there is only one user account and the capabilities of that edition are limited. I recommend upgrading to at least Web Pro edition, then you can have Server Administrator view, too (and many more features). To compare the editions, please see

I have not thought of that at all.
If I remember the differences in earlier times were only 1/30/unlimited domains.
Thanks again for your as always fast and competent help!
Gerd

Back