• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to change permissions or limits of client after assigning to Service Plan

S

stevemark99

Hi

I am not finding for changing client permission or modifying the limit without changing the package. I have a created client in plesk 10.4.4 panel with xyz service plan. I have not give DNS permission to xyz service plan. But i want to assign DNS management permission to client who is under xyz service. I am not finding option for changing client permission.

In plesk 9.5.3 or 8.5 version have option in client panel for changing or modify permissions. Even if client package is not having permission to manage DNS or Hosting setting change still we can able to assign dns manage or host manage for client through client area.

One more thing if i change service plan then it affects to all clients whois created under xyz plan. That should not happen as i want to assign only to single client who can manage DNS or Hosting management. I request some one from plesk or any one faced the issue can help me to resolve the issue permanently.

regards
SteveM

Hello, Igor, please kindly investigate and provide me solution for this bug. If client need modification related to hosting features then at present i am doing at package and that is affecting to entire clients exist with same package. I am not finding option for changing limits or domain limits or hosting changes etc for single client or domain. In plesk windows 8.6 and 9.5.4 versions have option for modifying to client limits etc.

Thanks in advance.
Steve .M

Back