• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How to create a mobile subdomain redirect

Mark JoeyL

New Pleskian
Hi, I would like to create a mobile redirect for my website royaltyrewards.com, I already created a subdomain m.royaltyrewards.com but seems like it is wrong so I removed it. I found the right way of setting up the mobile site here Go to Websites & Domains tab > Mobile Websites.. I cant find the "Mobile Websites" option. Please, I need some help here. Thanks

Last edited:
Do you have Plesk 10.x version? Mobile sites is a feature of Plesk 11.x

Thanks for the reply, looks like the version of the Panel is 11.x
Panel version - 11.0.9 Update #53, last updated at June 4, 2013 04:05 AM, but if it features a mobile website, then why I can't find the Mobile Websites tab.pr6Gfuy.jpg

In that case make sure that you have not 0 Mobile sites in Subscription resources and have corresponding permissions in Subscription.

I'm sorry if I sound so dumb, this my first time to use plesk and this is not mine, this is our client's server so I don't know how to say that to our client.

Are you administrator of this Plesk? Who can check settings of this subscription?

Back