• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

How to create a mobile subdomain redirect

Mark JoeyL

New Pleskian
Hi, I would like to create a mobile redirect for my website royaltyrewards.com, I already created a subdomain m.royaltyrewards.com but seems like it is wrong so I removed it. I found the right way of setting up the mobile site here Go to Websites & Domains tab > Mobile Websites.. I cant find the "Mobile Websites" option. Please, I need some help here. Thanks

Last edited:
Do you have Plesk 10.x version? Mobile sites is a feature of Plesk 11.x

Thanks for the reply, looks like the version of the Panel is 11.x
Panel version - 11.0.9 Update #53, last updated at June 4, 2013 04:05 AM, but if it features a mobile website, then why I can't find the Mobile Websites tab.pr6Gfuy.jpg

In that case make sure that you have not 0 Mobile sites in Subscription resources and have corresponding permissions in Subscription.

I'm sorry if I sound so dumb, this my first time to use plesk and this is not mine, this is our client's server so I don't know how to say that to our client.

Are you administrator of this Plesk? Who can check settings of this subscription?

Back