• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to deny all IPs in Plesk Firewall except certain IPs (e.g. Cloudflare IPs)?

BernieG

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

My website is going through a DDoS attack and now I'm trying to set up my website to use Cloudflare. I set up my website already through Cloudflare but now I'm trying to block any direct access to my server/website IP address since the hackers can still do DDoS attack using my IP address.

Please see screenshot image like below, I set up this configuration on my Plesk Firewall, however, I can still access my website if I use the IP address; why isn't Plesk blocking my access? Since I can still access my website via the IP address the DDoS attacks are still happening.

Should I block all IPs using .htaccess file instead? I would think the Plesk Firewall would be better option to use but it doesn't seem to be blocking all incoming traffic.

Thank you!

Back