• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to disable mydomain.com/plesk-stat/webstat-ssl

mroulston

New Pleskian
I am testing out Plesk Obsidian on a Vultr instance.

Under "Websites & Domains", I am seeing an option that I haven't seen before on the Plesk Obsidian installations I was evaluating on DigitalOcean and Amazon Lightsail.

The option is labeled "Web Statistics SSL/TLS", and when I click it I get a small white pop-up window that says "This is the placeholder for Web statistics." I don't want to enable web statistics on my server, and I'd prefer not to have that URL displaying a placeholder for a service I have not enabled, so I Googled how to disable web statistics on Plesk.

As per the instructions here: How to disable web statistics in Plesk, I uninstalled AWStats and Webalizer, hoping that would disable the URL that the pop-up displays (mydomain.com/plesk-stat/webstat-ssl), and possibly remove/hide the "Web Statistics SSL/TLS" option, but the placeholder URL and option are both still showing up.

Is there any way that I can disable that URL from displaying that placeholder and/or remove/hide the "Web Statistics SSL/TLS" from the "Websites & Domains" area?

Try to disable "Web statistics management" permission in subscription settings.

Back