• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question How to disable mydomain.com/plesk-stat/webstat-ssl

mroulston

New Pleskian
I am testing out Plesk Obsidian on a Vultr instance.

Under "Websites & Domains", I am seeing an option that I haven't seen before on the Plesk Obsidian installations I was evaluating on DigitalOcean and Amazon Lightsail.

The option is labeled "Web Statistics SSL/TLS", and when I click it I get a small white pop-up window that says "This is the placeholder for Web statistics." I don't want to enable web statistics on my server, and I'd prefer not to have that URL displaying a placeholder for a service I have not enabled, so I Googled how to disable web statistics on Plesk.

As per the instructions here: How to disable web statistics in Plesk, I uninstalled AWStats and Webalizer, hoping that would disable the URL that the pop-up displays (mydomain.com/plesk-stat/webstat-ssl), and possibly remove/hide the "Web Statistics SSL/TLS" option, but the placeholder URL and option are both still showing up.

Is there any way that I can disable that URL from displaying that placeholder and/or remove/hide the "Web Statistics SSL/TLS" from the "Websites & Domains" area?

Try to disable "Web statistics management" permission in subscription settings.

Back