• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How to export (or display through command line) mailbox forwarding addresses?

AndyM

New Pleskian
We have many email addresses on a certain domain and we need to generate a list of all forwarding recipient addresses for each mail address in Plesk. Can I run a command similar to this one which shows the password?
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mail_auth_view

Or is there a way to generate a spreadsheet from Plesk (using a plugin)? My ultimate goal is to list out the 1) email address, 2) its password, and 3) all forwarding recipients. It would be nice to run a php script to gather all this together occasionally, but I'm willing to piece this together however possible.

(I have root access to my server though I'm not highly proficient in Linux command line.)

Product: Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update #64

Thanks,
Andy

List of all email addresses:

# plesk db "select concat(mail.mail_name,"@",domains.name) as address from mail,domains,accounts where mail.dom_id=domains.id and mail.account_id=accounts.id order by address;"

Mailboxes with passwords (they are hashed):

# plesk db "select mail_name,name,password from mail left join domains on mail.dom_id = domains.id inner join accounts where mail.account_id = accounts.id and postbox='true' order by name asc, mail_name asc;"

Back