• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

how to extract plesk backup files?

michelt

New Pleskian
Hello with admire
my host backup contains 4 files
backup_kti.ir_1302160400.zip
backup_kti.ir_1302160400.zip1
backup_kti.ir_1302160400.zip2
backup_kti.ir_1302160400.zip3

this files can not be extract with softwares like winrar,i tried stuffit mac version too it keeps saying the file may be damage,but the files are not damage i tried several backups

how can i extract the backup?

thanks

I have done the same and it can not extract. But I can restore those files via plesk on same domain.
Is there any one on this solution.

I too would like to know how to do this if any one has an answer.

I find it really strange you cannot restore individual files from a Plesk backup.

In Plesk 12.0 Preview users can restore individual reseller accounts, customer accounts, subscriptions, domains, DNS zones, mailboxes, mailing lists, databases, files and directories of a site, and SSL certificates. More details in Release Notes

Back