• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to fix 404 Error Not Found In Plesk

hackedia

New Pleskian
Hi
First Se this i,ve got this error when i try to uploading any android apk files on plesk server with wordpress
http://prntscr.com/9icwkl
And When I Try to host zip,rar,img files then it's working but when i try to host any other extension files like android or ios apps (apk/ipa) then plesk error appearing it's saying like this- http://prntscr.com/9icwkl
Any Idea How to Fix This Issue ??

I don't have an installation of Plesk on Windows at the current moment but you need to go into the server's settings and add the apk as an allowed MIME file type, otherwise it'll see it as it doesn't exist since it's not an allowed MIME file. When I get back from the theaters I'll get Plesk installed on a windows server so I can find out where it is exactly for getting it to work or refer to http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...inistrator-guide/index.htm?fileName=71995.htm which tells you how to adjust the IIS settings.

Well Thanks :) It's Fixed See What I Did First :-
Open the IIS Administration Panel .
In the left panel, click to the entry corresponding to your global IIS instance so that each modification you’ll make will be applied to all your past, present and future web-sites. If you only want to handle the .apk MIME-type for a specific web site, click to the entry corresponding to it instead.
In the right panel, Click to the “MIME Types” icon. You will be presented with a listing of all currently supported MIME-types.
Click to the “Add…” button near the top-right corner and add the following MIME-type
Extension: .apk (be sure to include the dot)
MIME-type: application/vnd.android.package-archive
Or
If you Want to add ipa(iphone apps extension) then try this:
Extension: .ipa (be sure to include the dot)
MIME-type: application/octet-stream
Well Thanks scsa20 :) !

And Other Q. Is how to host a file with hash link like i want to host a file that's allowed to download files before expiry of file like i want to provide a public file with 24-48 hours main link expire date so you have any idea @scsa20 ?

Well Thanks :) It's Fixed See What I Did First :-
Open the IIS Administration Panel .
In the left panel, click to the entry corresponding to your global IIS instance so that each modification you’ll make will be applied to all your past, present and future web-sites. If you only want to handle the .apk MIME-type for a specific web site, click to the entry corresponding to it instead.
In the right panel, Click to the “MIME Types” icon. You will be presented with a listing of all currently supported MIME-types.
Click to the “Add…” button near the top-right corner and add the following MIME-type
Extension: .apk (be sure to include the dot)
MIME-type: application/vnd.android.package-archive
Or
If you Want to add ipa(iphone apps extension) then try this:
Extension: .ipa (be sure to include the dot)
MIME-type: application/octet-stream
Well Thanks scsa20 :) !
Or this also work for those who's facing same problem:-
Extension: any extension files like .appx or any other (with dot)
MIME-type: file/download

Back