• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to import service plans?

Chris_O

New Pleskian
---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
PLESK, 10.3.x, Debian 6.0, x86_64

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE
used /opt/psa/bin/service_plan --xml-info Plan1 to export a service plan

ACTUAL RESULT
having an xml-file

EXPECTED RESULT
having a command line command to import the plan on another server

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Customer & Business Manager is no option as it usually don't work, messes up the normal installation and i don't need it.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone figure this out yet? I'd really like to be able to bulk import these settings from our offline configuration notes. XML seems like the best way.

From what I could find there is no such option. Seems weird though, why would you have an option to export something, but not have a way to import the exported data. One of many Parallels' quirks.

In Plesk 11.5 if you already have service plans and want to create plans with similar settings, you can create copies of these plans by clicking Clone Plans on the Service Plans page and then edit the copies as described in this section.

That is not very helpfull if you want to clone service plans over different servers. But perhaps you can elaborate why there is an option to export configuration, but no import option?

--xml-info option is not option for export Service Plan. It just shows contents of the domain service plan in XML format. You can use this output for creating own XML-RPC API requests for creating new Service Plans.

Back