• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to install Plesk 10 with highly optimize my server for web hosting company.

MahmudulH

New Pleskian
Hello
I need help to install Plesk 10 with highly optimize my server for web hosting company.

Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 Server
Intel® Xeon® X3440 Quadcore 64 Bit
8 GB DDR3-RAM
2x 1,000 GB SATA II-HDD
CentOS 5(64 Bit)+Plesk10

New Plesk Server Setup with Optimized
* Optimize Apache
* Compile PHP to the Latest Version
* Optimize MySQL with Memcached
* Secure and Optimize Apache (HTTP)
* Install Mod_Security
* Optimize PHP Tightening
* Software Installation for Optimize
* Removal of Old Logfiles
* Clear Disk Space Usage
* CSF Firewall Installation and Optimize
* Brute Force Detection Intallation
* Shell Fork Bomb/Memory Hog Protection
* MySQL optimization
* /TMP Directory Optimize
* Hard Disk Performance Tweaking /Optimize
* Increase RAM Memory Efficiency Optimize
* Installation and Configuration of Mod_Security with massive custom rules for Optimize
* ClamAV + ExiScan Installation with Optimize
* Install Exim Dictionary Attack
* Install Forge Helo To Protect From Using The Server For Spamming
* Installation and Configuration of DCC
* Installation and Configuration of Tripwire
* Installation and Configuration of SIM
* Install PRM ( Process Resource Monitor ) to monitor processes and kill overloading in the server
* Install SPRI ( System Priority ) to control server load
* Install ZendOptimizer, Ioncube, GD, Curl, Freetype, Eaccelerator, ImageMagick, Advance Perl modules etc.

How can i do that also recommend what is best optimizer for new Plesk 10 Server

Last edited:
if you want plesk optimized for a web hosting company, plesk 10 is NOT your solution, plesk 9.5.4, Plesk 10 is SMB oriented, not really a a web hosting company solution just yet! it suffers from the most huge vulnerability problem in existence ever seen in control panels. once you add a domain, they DO NOT have domain administrator accounts, either you need to add 1 client account per domain(which is the most troublesome thing in the world) or every domain can see/edit/delete/meddle with every single other domain on the server.

My recommendation is go downgraded, to 9.5.4, which is a true web hosting company oriented platform or switch to cpanel, plesk lost it, the new "plesk" is NOT the old plesk we knew, that was wonderful and good, its just a piece of totally new software, oriented for "i own all my domains, so i administer them all, i dont have to give access to the control panel to anyone".

Back