• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to install XSLT

R

raghuni

Hi,all,

We are having virtuozzo with plesk 7.0.

We want to install xslt .

Please let me know, whrere can i get right vesrion of xslt for the same, if any one knows.

Thank you,
Raghu Ni.

I installed the same. It seems its not getting integrate with php. I am getting error message like.....
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: xslt_create() in /home/httpd/vhosts/<DomainName>/httpdocs/testpage.php on line 5

Is there an easy way to install php-xslt on an older version of PHP? We are using a version of PHP that art doesn't support. I presume that we can't just use the newer php-xslt module. Do we need to rebuild our php rpm with --enable-xslt \
--with-xslt-sablot for example? Is this a simple thing to do, as we already have sablotron compiled and installed, just not PHP talking to it?

Australian Hosting

Dear Jllynch,

You need to delete your current php rpms and install newer ones that support the extensions you are looking for. Use this procedure:

1) Uninstall all of your current php rpms, ie:
rpm -qa | grep "php-". You will need to force the erase on several since plesk, horde, and other fun packages rely on them.

2) Download all of the php-* rpms from atomic.

3) rpm -ivh each of the php-* rpms

4) Restart Apache

5) check your php info page and be happy!

This thread should be moved to PSA 7.5 support because it has nothing to do with VZ.

Cheers,
Rick

thanks rapid. How safe is it for us to upgrade our php to the art version? I have seen in the past that it can break a number of things. We are using Centos 4.2 with PHP 4.3.9.

How safe is it for us to upgrade our php to the art version?

I would say its very safe. I think the problems people report are related to other system modifications they have performed. (ie, they install 50 ART rpms at once).The ART php rpms are pretty simple, if it breaks anything other than PHP, its not the fault of the ART PHP rpm.

Rick

After installing the atomic RPMs I thought, for a moment, that I had full XSLT functionality. Unfortunately, that package only works for simple transforms. Under the following conditions, you get an Apache "Segmentation fault":

Using stylesheet one, I generate stylesheet two. When stylesheet two uses the scheme_handler to call back to PHP, it dies.

Back