• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

How to limit outgoing mail on Plesk 11 Windows

TümerkanT

New Pleskian
Hello,

How can I limit outgoing mail hourly or daily (per mail account) on Plesk 11 Windows? I know I can do that with MailEnable Enterprise version, but I want to know if there any other way to do that.

Thanks.

I think that this purpose can be reached only by settings of Mail Server. If your Mail Server supports it - you can configure it there.

And do you have any suggestion for mail server?

I'm using MailEnable Standart and it is not possible with it. If there any free mail server which is compatible with Plesk Windows (and of course can do limit outgoing mail), I can prefer it instead of MailEnable.

if you are using mail enable then go to mail enable >> components >> smtp >> properties >> advanced smtp there you will get outgoing mail server

Back