• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question How To Log KB Updates Needed?

IanJSaul

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.45 Update #2, last updated on Aug 14, 2022 07:07 AM
Aloha!

I've noticed a bug in this document, and I wanted to determine the best way to leave feedback for it to be updated.

The document references using the "-keyserver" flag, however that regquires two "--" not one.

LISTED INCORRECT: sudo apt-key adv –keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com –recv-keys

CORRECT: sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys

Thank you for the report. I forwarded it to the responsible person in the Support Team. I hope it will be fixed soon.
Note, if you click the button "Read the full article", you will see the correct version.

Back