• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to make plesk Auto Suspend the Subscriptions

iGraphics

Basic Pleskian
Hello Plesk.

How to make plesk Auto Suspend the Subscriptions after One Year or a specific date.

Thanks.

Thanks for reply.
I was made what you write but the site still work ? I want the site stop working.

Thanks again.

- Was the subscription synchronized with the service plan?
- Have at least n days passed since the subscription was activated (with n = number of days entered into the "expiration" field)?

You can test the feature by setting a short expiration time in the customization section of a subscription.

Yes I have 140 domains, I made the Expiration date for One Year and Update & Sync for all subscriptions after that I checked the subscriptions Manually and I see the

Renewal date: —

I don't why not changed !

I am not sure if this is "by design" or a bug. There was a discussion several years ago on the renewal date where Plesk team wanted the renewal date to not be reset when the service plan is changed for some specific reason.

I suggest to do (1.) from Where expiration date of a subscription can be changed? and check what happens when you for example set it on 1 day and then wait 2 days.

Back