• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question how to manually unlock mailbox after it reached outgoing limits?

Pavlo.UA

Basic Pleskian
Hi all !
Please help , how can I unlock an mailbox after it has been locked because reached outgoing limits.

Example.
I have an mailbox and a limit for it 50 messages per hours.
Mailbox was hacked and started SPAM as much as he can. Mailbox limits started and mailbox was locked for sending.
I found that server IP, make a firewall rule, it is blocked for some time. How can I unlock mailbox for sending from this moment?

I understood that mailbox will return in good state during current hour, but I have mailboxes which can't wait so long....

You can temporarily increase the outgoing mail limits for that domain to a higher value and then set them back to their original value after a couple of hours.

Hey Monty, thanks )) I did it right like you said. But I hope there is more controlled option. Does anybody know? If there is automatic block, this is a trigger and we have to have access to manually change it's state, in theory.

Back