• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue How to optimise speed of your blog post?

Bebo

New Pleskian
Hello!
I Am running website related sports And the biggest issue I am facing is speed optimisations. Now I want to ask for help. If there is any one who can help me with this.
When I check the page speed there is written comes "Reduce initial server response time"
How to tackle this?

If any expert can help me with this.

Thank you so much.

When you load your site in Google Chrome, there's an option called Lighthouse. Its primary purpose is to analyze the website and advise on how to improve it. But, seeing these numbers, it looks just fine to me.

Try it for yourself and check the report Lighthouse creates:

Google Chrome: View -> Developer -> Developer tools -> Lighthouse

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 21.03.59.png

@Dwaynejohnson Maybe you can try to ask a specific question. The current question seems to ask for a multi-chapter tutorial on speed optimization. For that it will probably be better to search Google for appropriate guides.

Well, to optimize the speed of your blog post, you can follow the below practice:
1. Optimize server configuration
2. Reduce server load
3. Minimize HTTP request
4. Use fast and reliable hosting provider
5. Monitor and analyze performance
Well, I have also seen this post where author published some steps to increase traffic of your website.
I hope it will help you.
Thanks

@ronanmarco, Please feel free to present your findings in a separate thread as "Input", e.g. in the Plesk Obsidian sub-forum. Please make sure, your post does not include links to any third-party services.

I want to increase and optimize my beginners golf putters website speed but i don't understand that how can i do it properly, Kindly let me know. Thanks

you can easily optimize your beginners golf putters website just follow all errors of Page speed lighthouse check google page speed.

I am sure you all saw the new "Performance Booster" option, didn't you?

I'd also once again use this opportunity to remind you that spam or preparations for link spam are not tolerated on this forum. Just in case ... [two users removed from this thread and the forum as they used the thread to spam ...].

Last edited:
Back