• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question how to point my domain to plesk

Uzair Ali

New Pleskian
I've purchased my domain from namecheap and my hosting is on plesk. I want to use plesk DNS so how can I point my domain to plesk dns. I've pointed my domain to ns1.hostiver.com and ns2.hostiver.com on namecheap but doesn't seems to be working. I'm the administrator of plesk web host panel

Do you have the domain added into Plesk with both A records for NS1 and NS2 added there? The nameservers appear to both point to your Plesk server but are not resolving - likely due to not having the domain in Plesk, or the domain is there and missing A records for NS1 and NS2.

Do you have the domain added into Plesk with both A records for NS1 and NS2 added there? The nameservers appear to both point to your Plesk server but are not resolving - likely due to not having the domain in Plesk, or the domain is there and missing A records for NS1 and NS2.

Capture
There are the records on plesk and yes the domain is also set on plesk

Support at namecheap says that everything is configured correctly at namecheap and plesk is not responding or working correctly glue records are correctly configured as well Glue Records

Back