• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to upgrade Plesk 12 to Plesk Onyx in an easy way?

I just upgraded, amazingly easy. However, I had a failure during graylisting migration and the new fields were not added.
I'm not sure what to do, as I'm getting errors when I enable the graylisting because of missing fields in its table(s)..

That's exactly what I meant in my earlier post: The upgrade is NOT easy and NOT going through smoothly. There are almost certainly errors in the upgrade process, and in your case it is missing database fields. It seems that in each upgrade the errors are different, but so far I was not able to do one upgrade from 12.5 to 17.5 without errors. This upgrade process needs a lot of additional work, something that Plesk needs to take care of.

You can try two simple repair steps for your case:
# plesk repair db -y
(This will check the database structure against a default structure and offer fixing defective tables.)
or
# plesk repair installation
(This will more or less check all.)

just run a "plesk repair all -y" in order to check an go for the upgrade and a whole subscription folder disappeared from vhosts.....
is this normal? it is completely deleted.....
should i be terrified that plesk deletes all hosts content of a subscription without a notice?
is there a cure except backup restore?

Back