• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How to use images from gallery

alien-nibb

New Pleskian
A user PWB user asked me how he can use some image from the gallery of images provided.

For my surprise there is no way. You can only change an image that is inserted as part of a template, example header image. But you cannot select manually some image from the gallery. This was an option in the previous system I used.

I explained he can go to a specific website and use those images, or upload from this local computer, but that is not what they want. They had a point, that the previous systems they used could let them choose from a library made of images that came with the system.

PWB should add a basic feature like this. Take into account, this is a software that is for a newbie market, even having to go to another place and upload the image is to cumbersome for them vs just clicking and selecting from a premade library. I think I read this was a feature in PWB, that it comes with premade content users can use but I could not find how to use it in my version. You can only modify ones that are pre-inserted in a template.

The user also inserted the Image Slider module, and it broke completely his page. In the published site it was fine, but inside the editor he could not edit anything anymore, it was broken and he had to create a new site from scratch.

Back