• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

html problems

B

bankable

i'm having issues viewing my html. i insert the codes using the script module just as the help directions instructed me to, however when i publish my site, i don't see the html. what could be wrong here?

Sitebuilder site has a certain structure, your html page may be hidden in another location, try browsing through the published site and look for the missing page.
If the page is still missing, investigate Sitebuilder publishing logs at Server -> Logs, it may happen that something prevents correct publishing.

i'm not sure what you mean by 'the missing page'? as you know site builder has templates that can be used for your site and modules to insert the html. when you say 'missing page', i'm not sure what i'm looking for....

As I understand inserted code into Script modules does not work, doesn't it? If so, most probably code is not valid one. Could you please give me the code which you are trying to insert? I could check it from my side and verify.

Back