• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

JhonJ

Basic Pleskian
Hello Igor.

After place the last plesk update it keep showing up the error 503. I've check the apppool and this is the return:

C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv>appcmd.exe list apppools
APPPOOL "DefaultAppPool" (MgdVersion:v2.0,MgdMode:Integrated,state:Started)
APPPOOL "Classic .NET AppPool" (MgdVersion:v2.0,MgdMode:Classic,state:Started)
APPPOOL "ASP.NET v4.0" (MgdVersion:v4.0,MgdMode:Integrated,state:Started)
APPPOOL "ASP.NET v4.0 Classic" (MgdVersion:v4.0,MgdMode:Classic,state:Started)
APPPOOL "PleskControlPanel" (MgdVersion:,MgdMode:Classic,state:Started)
APPPOOL "plesk(default)(2.0)(pool)" (MgdVersion:v2.0,MgdMode:Integrated,state:Stopped)
APPPOOL "netgames3d.com(domain)(2.0)(pool)" (MgdVersion:v2.0,MgdMode:Integrated,state:Started)
APPPOOL "armadahispana.com(domain)(2.0)(pool)" (MgdVersion:v2.0,MgdMode:Integrated,state:Started)

C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv>

The Plesk pool is stooped, how I can fix this issue? I've reset and up many times it but no matters what I do it just keep coming down, btw your support system over your own bug must be rebuild because many customers would find another options more attractive in case your keep that policy.

Thank you

No works but is okay

I fugure out how to fix it, but now I have another issue.

I try delete an client and shows this error:

Unable to load object of type SysUser with id=3: SysUser: unable to select: no such row in the table

Thanks Igor

Hello Igor, it helps but no completely, I mean, The link you post help me to figure out how to fix the error, but no was easy as the example or link shows up. anyway is fixed now I have another issue but I would made a new post about this.

If someone have this issue, you better know SQL or would be a pain!!!

Back