1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

HTTP Filter DLL C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\isapi\isapi_redirect.dll failed to load

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by sansharin, Jan 5, 2005.

1. sansharin

sansharin Guest

Under windows 2003 i have plesk 7 for windows installed.

Accessing to http://localhost throws "Service Unavailable"

Following logged inside event viewer? what could be problem?

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: W3SVC-WP
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 2214
    Date: 1/5/2005
    Time: 5:28:42 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: SERVER1
    Description:
    The HTTP Filter DLL C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\isapi\isapi_redirect.dll failed to load. The data is the error.

Due to rapid-fail protection IIS6.0 stops the DefaulAppPool - failing to server the requested page.

Why isapi_redirect.dll is failing to load. I have tomcat & ISS6.0

Please help me to resolve this issue,

2. sansharin

sansharin Guest

Got it Rectified:

Iam posting this so that it may be helpful for others who face similar problem.

Added "NETWORK SERVICE" account & Group IIS_WPG under security tab folder where ISAPI_REDIRECT DLL of plesk resides.

Also under ISS Manager give Execute Permisson for "Scripts" under HOME DIRECTORY tab of "Web sites".

Restart ISS.

Thanks

3. AbsolutelyFreeW

AbsolutelyFreeW Guest

thx sansharin, nice of you, I wish every1 did the same and told us the solutions of their problems on this forum.