• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Httpdocs is missing everyday at the same time?...

tomdelalune

New Pleskian
Hi there, I have the weirdest thing happening and I can't figurate what is causing this?

Everyday at 00:44am, my entire web directory is erased, deleted or overwritten?... The entire content of the folder is gone???

I have checked everything that I could think of, the cron jobs (none, or almost getting just "MAILTO"), checked the ftp logs to see if any files were downloaded, the access logs, change my password about three times.
I am about of revert the install and start from scratch.

One last thing though before I move forward, I notice as mention before that It happens everyday at the same time, and it is the same time the server is rotating the log, check for automatic updates... etc doing its daily routine, what ever it is...
I was wondering if it could be possible that the logs overwrites the httpdocs folder?... Or something like this.

I have the Dedicate server that is been in used with out any issue for almost a year and since the Parallels Plesk 11.5. update, I am getting this issue...
Please advice!
Thanks
-T.

Turn off auto update if you have update wordpress manually!!!

If you have an application like Wordpress set to automatic updates it could be the same issue as in this thread: http://forum.parallels.com/showthre...om-19-to-21-and-it-deleted-my-wordpress-site-!!

That's exactly it!!! notice on Plesk that the application said that it need to be updated, click the update, got an error and it erase everything...
Restore back up and turn off automatic updates...
ANy suggestion on how to remove wordpress form the App vault with out removing everything?

Thanks Man you made my day, I've been stuck with this for a week having to restore back up, every night...

Back