1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

hyperlinks in custom pageset

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.1 for Windows' started by Nayabk, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Nayabk

Nayabk Guest

Hello,
    We're trying to insert hyperlinks into a pageset. These are relative to the page. E.g in a home page we're inserting a hyperlink with href = "/Login/Login.aspx" and a few more to other pages that we've created.

The problem is that after saving this page, the href get changed to href="http://sb.XXYZZZ.com:2006/Admin/ComponentsMgmt/Login/Login.aspx". When a user tries to use this pageset, the URL is incorrect and points to a folder that doesn't exist.

Is this a bug? If it is please advise on a workaround and when it can be fixed.

2. NeuroPsyche

NeuroPsyche Regular Pleskian

23%
    In regards to your hyperlinks, i've had the same thing happen to me, all the time.
    I dont know what is causing it, but possibly it might be because your using the default
    publishing domain of domain.com/site instead of just domain.com/

I wish I could be more help to you. If you find out what causes this, please write back.

Thanks!

3. Nayabk

Nayabk Guest

Hello,
    Can someone from SWSOFT please answer the question. We desperately need to enter relative URL's in our templates. THanks.

4. abobykin

abobykin Guest

Can you please describe in details how to reproduce this issue on latest Sitebuilder 4.2 version?
    I tried to reproduce it at http://sitebuilder4.win.demo.parallels.com/ Demo server and had no luck.
    We had this issue in Sitebuilder 3.x and 4.0 and it was fixed in 4.1 or 4.2. Please check and if in 4.2 it works fine, please upgrade your Sitebuilder installation.