1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

I always get an error message when I backup

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by LaurentR2D2, Jul 13, 2011.

1. LaurentR2D2

LaurentR2D2 Plesk Certified Professional Plesk Certified Professional

68%
    Hello,

I always get an error message when I make a backup on my ftp personnal server. I don't have any when I do the backup on the Plsk server itself. When I look at the size of the backup done, they are the same on the Plesk server and on the ftp personnal server. From wher can come this message ? Can I stil rely on my ftp server backup ?

Thank you

OS Linux 2.6.32-bpo.4-amd64
    Version du Panel 10.2.0
    Debian Lenny

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Is it possible to see this mentioned error message? Maybe something related from backup logs?

3. LaurentR2D2

LaurentR2D2 Plesk Certified Professional Plesk Certified Professional

68%
    Thank you for your answer. I've finally found the problem. My ftp backup service wes down. So it's ok now. I have no log, since in the backup window I have "error" which is not a link to a log or something likr that, and a link to remove the task.