• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue I am running nodejs App in my main domain in the plesk does any one know how to allow the subdomain to host the nodejs app as well?

Server operating system version
CentOS 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
does any one know how to allow the subdomain to host the nodejs app as well ? currently I have main domain that is hosting nodejs application on the plesk , but I want to create subdomain under that main domain to be able to host different node js app , if possible.

can anyone guide me with this please ?

The first and most important step will be to upgrade your Plesk to the latest version. The NodeJS extension and Plesk are so much better in Plesk Obsidian.

Then simply "Add Domain" and enter a subdomain to have the full feature set for the subdomain.

The first and most important step will be to upgrade your Plesk to the latest version. The NodeJS extension and Plesk are so much better in Plesk Obsidian.

Then simply "Add Domain" and enter a subdomain to have the full feature set for the subdomain.
I have enabled Nodejs support for the plesk and I can host nodejs applications but I dont see options for the subdomain to host nodejs apps . Is there any reason that I cannot host in subdomain ? As u can see in the attachment , in subdomain there is no option for nodejs .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 9.28.01 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 9.28.01 AM.png
    310.3 KB · Views: 3
Back